Be part of a fast-paced, creative, and fun work environment in the talent industry! We look for interns who can commit to 3 months with our agency, and we will work with your schedule.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and availability to email@example.com!
- Small office where interns are highly valued and given increasing amounts of responsibility (we get our interns involved in all areas of our jobs as agents)
- Duties include but are not limited to telephone management, creating schedules, assisting in-house tapings, basic office organization
- Interns usually work between 10:00am and 5:00pm, but we are flexible and can adjust to the intern's class schedule
- College credit is available
- Fantastic Opportunity for actors, models, communication, film, and other art students
- Prior office experience
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Sophomore or higher standing (for college students)
- Sincere interest in learning about the entertainment industry
- Comfortable making calls and answering phones
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn